sheet metal mechanics
Stera has decades of experience in sheet metal mechanics. Based on our experience we are able to manufacture even the most challenging products and help our customers in the designing process and in finding the most cost-effective solutions. Examples of our know-how:
- Mass production in cutting lines as well as design and manufacturing of related tools.
- We finish our products in our own powder coating and painting lines.
- Our fully automated equipment represent the state-of-the-art technology, which makes us a high-quality and competitive partner
copper busbar mechanics
Stera has sheet copper mechanics production in Finland and Estonia, and copper flat bar production in Estonia. We also deliver our copper parts tinned or with other coating according to our customers' wishes.
Welded structures and machinery
- Manufacturing of welded, fully equipped systems
- Demanding welding jobs according to the ISO 3834-2 -standard
IATF 16949 certified contract manufacturer for Automotive
- Part manufacturing, assembly and automation
- Testing and 3D measurement of manufactured parts
- We integrate mechanics, electronics and wire harnesses into high-quality electromechanical systems.
- We design and supply also demanding equipment, e.g. cabins for power tools and cabinet assemblies for data communitation.